XBox One emulator for iOS
This is the first XBox One emulator for iOS devices, such as iPhone & iPad. In this latest version, you can able to load games like Halo 5, Forza 6, and etc (see also Android version).
The app is an experimental emulator that is actively being worked on. The contributors to the project have gotten the emulator to a state where it will load and run many games, at least to the level of showing menu’s and some level of gameplay.
The Xbox app brings together your friends, games, and accomplishments from across your devices. Stay connected to your gaming community on the go, control your Xbox One from the app, and buy new games from the store. With your gaming life all in one place, the Xbox app keeps you connected to the games and gamers that matter most.
- added OneDrive save states;
- removed local storage;
- gamepad stick support;
- some minor fixes;
- Format: ipa
- Size: 84.3 MB
- Developer: Cobesoft
- SO: iOS 9.0+ (recommended)
- Device: iPhone 8.0+
- The emulator doesn’t currently have stable builds, but you can obtain pre-release builds from the link below
- The project is still in beta version
- You can additionally use the ISO file games or DISK Image. For easier play, you’ll additionally drag or drop the iso files.
- The v0.32 update is currently absolutely operating with Xbox One games, and most of the crashes are solved.
- XBox One emulator – iOS version: one-emu-032i.ipa
Follow us on social networks in the links below to support us or give us feedback: