XBox 360 emulator for Android OS
The goal of this project is to experiment, research, and educate on the topic of emulation of modern devices and operating systems. All information is obtained via reverse engineering of legally purchased devices, games, and information made public on the internet.
- Version: 3.2.0a
- Downloads: 50.000+
- Size: 68.09 MB
- OS: Android
- Console: XBox 360
THIS APP DOES NOT COME WITH GAMES. You must own and acquire your own games to use them with XBox emulator.
The beta program is now open. Experimental version is aviable on one of the link below (alpha build).
• Very high game compatibility. Run nearly all games without a problem.
• Link cable emulation either on the same device, or across devices over Bluetooth or Wi-Fi.
• Gyroscope/tilt/solar sensor and rumble emulation through your Android’s hardware sensors and vibrator.
Multiplayer is no supported in this version yet.
High-level BIOS emulation. No BIOS file needed.
LEGAL: This product is not affiliated with, nor authorized, endorsed or licensed in any way by Microsoft Corporation, its affiliates or subsidiaries.
This app is licensed by the GNU GPL v2+, and the full source code is available through the public Git repository.
- minor bugfix (on app boot)
- GPU performance improvements (for Android 6.0+)
- Add more settings aviable in the main menu
- Changed home screen interface (redesigned for tablet devices)
- Beta version program is now opened
- Add multiplayer button (not aviable in this version yet)
- Add external controller support (Android 6.0+)
- Improved RAM management system
- Fixed layout on tablet devices
- XBox 360 emulator Android (Download APK): xbx-emu0320a