GBA emulator for Android and iOS devices
GBA emulator Android can run ALL games for GameBoy Advance smoothly without any tipes of lag/glitches.
This GBA emulator Android OS (or iPhone & iPad version) can just like a real Gameboy Advance also play original Gameboy (Color) games. So there is no need to get a separate emulator. Because of this the author has stopped development of his “normal” Gameboy emulator Visual Boy.
It is the first gameboy advance emulator to support multiplayer for smartphone! Later versions added support for the NintendoDS portable console.
- put the GBA BIOS file in the emulator’s folder, and rename it to “gba.rom”
- run gba-emu50.apk
- pick a GBA image (no ZIP)
- go to “Options” / “Emulation setup”
- increase the number of “Emulated Gameboys”
- in “Link Gamepaks”, set “Gamepaks in all GBA”
- in “Reset/Startup Entrypoint”, set “GBA BIOS (Nintendo logo”)
- click OK, you should then see 2 GBA screens side by side
- long press on the left side, tap on “Link” so that the screen comes back to normal.
- then redo the press-tap and tap “Link” , and here we go, the 2nd gameboy does boot!
- Free space: 32 MB
- CPU: 1.0 Ghz dual core
- RAM: 2 GB
- OS: Android 5.0+
Beta program Is now closed permanently. Download the latest apk version of the app on the link below.
- New app Icon
- Added new settings in home menu
- Improved CPU performance
- Redesigned settings menu
-Nintendo GameBoy Advance GBA emulator for Android: emu-gbaV50.apk