Egg NS is an experimental emulator for the Nintendo Switch™ which runs on Android™ and iOS.
The project is currently within the early stages of development, however, you can still install and test it.
This is a software that allows you to run Nintendo Switch games on your mobile phone. Players can run Egg NS on their mobile phones to play Nintendo Switch games, and it brings a different control experience to Switch fans.
This emulator was developed by NXTeam Studios in the United States over a period of two years, and is now available. NXTeam will continue its efforts to optimize the performance, stability and compatibility of the Egg NS emulator.
- Nintendo Switch is a trademark of Nintendo Co., Ltd.
- Android is a trademark of Google LLC.
Egg NS can support Pokemon Sword & Shield, Hollow Knight,Enter the Gungeon,Yono and the Celestial Elephants and so on..
You are legally required to dump your games from your Nintendo Switch.Making and obtaining Switchdroid folder and game‘s ROM files is very complicated, and requires certain expertise and technology, you can also find other players to share or obtain from other places.
- Memory Management
- Multiple Processes support
- Threading support
- Event loop driven so arbitrary tasks can be performed within cycles
- Support for KThread status and handling timeouts
- All functions now support a PID parameter
- Addition of comments to the codebase for every function and class in header files
- New Icon
- Signing of release APKs
- SendSyncRequest – Attach to new Service handler
- OutputDebugString – Newlines are now ommited from strings
- GetInfo – Additional cases supported
For version 2.0 the team plan to have support for basic framebuffer display working, it should take a fraction of the 2 months this version took.
Follow us on social networks in the links below to support us or give us feedback: