Citra 3DS emulator MMJ for Android
Citra MMJ is a Nintendo 3DS emulator for Android that you can use to play a bunch of different games at 100% of their speed. It also includes a number of visual improvements which can help you increase the lack of native resolution that the majority of the Nintendo hand-held console games have (see also Citra for iOS).
The emulator can show you both screens in real time, although it can also show you a full-screen view and assign a button to alternate between them. As far as the controls, you can customize the touchscreen buttons to fit your preferences, although it’s very possible that your screen will be full of virtual buttons.
Citra is a Nintendo 3DS emulator for Android, enabling you to play your favorite 3DS games on your phone
- Compatibility with hundreds of Nintendo 3DS games
- Enhanced graphics, such as resolution scaling and texture filtering (these optional features work best on high-end devices)
- Support for various built-in 3DS features, such as the camera, microphone, and motion controls
- Support for external gamepads
The Citra app does not include any games, or copyrighted system files. You are legally required to dump your Nintendo 3DS games to use with Citra. The Citra app is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Nintendo.
We also recommend at least Android 6. Its really hard to give exact system specifications because all games are different. Also when installing make sure you install everything(Add-ons/Plug-ins) or the emulator might not work 100%.
- OS: Android 6.0+
- RAM: 4 GB
- CPU: Quad 2.0 Ghz
- Free space required: 52 MB
- Format: apk
- Size: 10,07 MB
- Developer: citra
- Version: beta
- Citra Official Emulator for Android (APK): download
Follow us on social networks in the links below to support us or give us feedback: